[fixed] Reg 6.01 Outlook 2013 error after registery clean

Questions and comments regarding Reg Organizer, Registry Life and Autorun Organizer.
Bel1995

[fixed] Reg 6.01 Outlook 2013 error after registery clean

Post by Bel1995 »

I have just installed Outlook 2013 (32 bit) on Win 7 machine (64 bit) and i find if i run reg orgaiser and make rgistery clean up i get the following error message when i try to run Outlook 2013 "Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request" . The only way to fix it is to restore the registery clean up. It appears a key registery entry is being removed as part of the clean up that then prevents Outlook 2013 from working correctly.

Any ideas what is hapening here and if it can be fixed?
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Re: Reg 6.01 Outlook 2013 error after registery clean

Post by Chemtable Software »

Could you please repeat the registry cleanup with the below special version of Reg Organizer:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4761979/RO-rcp1.exe

Install it and run the registry cleanup, but before fixing the problem save them to the file. If the problem will occur again after the cleanup, send this file to us at support@chemtable.com.

To save the problems to a file on the step prior to fixing them click the button titled "Show invalid entries (for advanced users)". In the appeared window press "Save List As..." to store the the list of problems to a file.
Bel1995

Post by Bel1995 »

Hello,
Downloaded this special version, installed it and ran the registry clean up and it looks like you have found the problem becasue Outlook 2013 worked fine afterwards.

thanks
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Post by Chemtable Software »

Hello,

Thank you for the information.