The new Reg Organizer 6.20 beta 2 has been released.
Download Reg Organizer 6.20 beta 2
What's new in 6.20 beta 2:
* Registry Editor:
1) The Favorites from Regedit.exe, the standard registry editing tool, is automatically imported to Reg Organizer.
2) Ability to edit the registry keys access rights. A "Permissions..." command was added to the registry key context menu in the registry editor.
3) A right click on every tree-like list in the program now results in selecting the item (not only summoning its context menu).
4) Improvements to the registry permissions editing function.
* Application Uninstaller:
1) The Applications list menu now features a command to export the list of installed programs to an HTML file.
2) If an application for which installation was traced is removed without Reg Organizer participation (for instance, using its own uninstall tool) the traces data is not erased. You can use it later to clean the system from the uninstalled application leftovers.
Questions and comments regarding Reg Organizer, Registry Life and Autorun Organizer.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests