PL Table Features
PL Table offers a wide choice of features, including exhaustive information about each chemical element. PL Table also displays the metal activity series, as well as a large number of different views of the periodic table. Any two of the numeric element properties and custom data can be related on point or line diagrams.
- Complete data on each chemical element of the Periodic Table including
atomic mass, ionization potentials, electroconductivity, electronegativity,
density, place and time of discovery (more than 20 various data types for
- Provides information on more than 890 isotopes of the 111 elements, including natural abundance, half-life and decay mode.
- Balances the most complicated chemical equations.
- You can add numerical and/or text information on each chemical element
and have it represented in tables and/or displayed in particle or line
- Displays graphs of any two of the supplied categories of numerical data on
each element (can also graph user-entered numerical data).
- Displays the Periodic Table of Elements in any of the standard
configurations using customizable styles and color schemes.
- Determines the oxidation degree of each element in compound.
- Organizes and displays the complete series of chemical activity of metals.
- Converts temperature from one scale to another.
- Automatic checking of reaction equations.
... and much more!