Reg Organizer 3.1: A Virtuoso among System Optimization Tools!
A garden needs weeding to make its plants grow faster, your computer similarly needs Reg Organizer to weed away registry errors and optimize your system performance.
From the inventive mind of ChemTable Software Team, a world-class specialist in system optimization technologies, comes a new version of Reg Organizer. This is a powerful system registry and configuration file manager. Reg Organizer 3.1 is an embodiment of a comprehensive approach to your system performance and an amazing result of how technical capabilities of a variety of applications have been combined as a single whole. Reg Organizer provides different modes for fixing errors in Windows registry to improve performance and stability of your system.
- Registry Editing Mode provides basic registry operations: creating, deleting and editing registry keys and values. There are also advanced features, such as exporting/importing specific keys or branches to or from a file, searching and working with Favorites.
- Configuration Files Editing Mode helps you control various configuration files, for example, INI-files, which are widely used by various programs and Windows itself for storing the current settings. The Import Panel in this mode lets you open and edit any configuration files in the same way as the INI-files.
- Registry Cleanup Mode provides direct access to various Windows features: Uninstall Menu, Software, Startup Processes, File Types, Shell Extensions, New File Menu, Open With Menu, Shell Folders, Shared DLLs, MUI Cache and so on.
- Search and Replace Mode allows you to find and replace specific information in the registry. Here you can use profiles to save the search (and replace) settings. Simply use the Profiles tab to save the current profile to a file or load a previously saved one.
- Software Uninstall Mode renders you assistance in removing unwanted applications from your computer including application files, application data saved in the system registry, etc. Besides, this mode allows for displaying changes made by the application to each of the system components mentioned above.
- Automatic Registry Cleanup verifies validity of the data stored in the registry and deletes those keys and branches that are no longer used. The principal element of this mode is a detailed list of problems that Reg Organizer can automatically detect and fix.
- Disc Cleanup Mode lets you automatically remove unnecessary files from the hard drive of your computer, and search for and fix invalid shortcuts, i.e. lost shortcuts to programs and documents.
- System Tweak Mode helps you to alter and fine-tune such Windows settings as cache memory size, unloading some unused libraries, to name a few.
Reg Organizer 3.1 Benefits at a Glance:
- Viewing and editing the system registry;
- Information about any selected registry key;
- Preview of the registry files (*.reg) before adding their contents to the system registry;
- Cleaning the registry manually or automatically;
- Searching the system registry for references to non-existent files and the like;
- Quick access to all of the programs that are automatically started with Windows;
- Built-in software uninstaller;
- Configuration files management;
- Fine-tuning of some undocumented Windows settings to accelerate work of your PC;
- The Import Panel allows you to describe and use any new type of configuration file.
Pricing and Availability
Reg Organizer 3.1 runs under Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003 and costs $39.95 (USD). Additional information on Reg Organizer 3.1, as well as its 30-day functionally limited evaluation version is available from http://www.chemtable.com.
Product page URL: http://www.chemtable.com/organizer.htm
Download link: http://www.chemtable.com/files/regon.zip (1.4 Mb)
Web: http://www.chemtable.com, http://www.regorganizer.com