The Reg Organizer Registry Manager. What's new in version 4.20
- Disk Cleanup mode:
- Now you can clear temporary folders (the so-called "Clean folders").
All files, regardless of their types, will be deleted from the
- Faster disk scan.
- Manual Registry Cleanup mode:
- An "IE Context Menu" tab has been added. It shows items from the
Internet Explorer context menu. You can remove unnecessary items.
- The algorithms of tabs showing the items on the New File and Open
With... operating system menus have been more clearly defined and
revised (in the previous version the content of these tabs could
be somewhat different from the corresponding menus of the operating
- Improvements in the Registry Search and Replace mode:
- The find and replace feature now supports Registry entry values of
the REG_MULTI_SZ type (a multi-line string).
- To make them more visual, coincidences in strings are highlighted
in bold in the table with search results.
- If you find and then replace matches, Reg Organizer shows the number
of replaced matches. (Only the number of found matches was
previously shown, and it could have been different from the number
of replaced matches when Reg Organizer could not replace some
- Applications Uninstall mode:
- A more visual representation of the application uninstall report is
provided. Now both successfully completed stages of application
removal and those that had errors are graphically highlighted.
- The removing log file button was moved from the Application
Uninstallation window to the toolbar of the Logged Applications tab.
- Registry Editing mode:
- When opening keys from Favorites, they are automatically expanded.
- When selecting a key from the drop-down list containing the
previously displayed keys, the program automatically opens the
selected key. (Previously it was only displayed in the key input
- When quickly scrolling through the tables of data, the content does not
flicker any more.
- Reg Organizer restores the width of all table columns in the main window.
- The documentation has been updated.
- Fixed bugs including below:
- The memory leak has been fixed and, as a result, there is no
performance degradation when you open the "New File Menu" tab in
the Manual Registry Cleanup mode.
- Registry Search and Replace mode:
- After you remove Registry entries,
the total number of entries is now refreshed.
- When saving the Registry search results to a text file,
unnecessary (service) characters are no longer present in
the strings containing the matches.
- When editing entries of the DWORD type, the new value of
the edited entry is now displayed in the "After Replacement"
- If the "Whole words only" option was enabled, search strings
located in the middle of a sentence were skipped and were not
included in search results.
- For automatic replacement in the registry, the value of an
entry was not modified, but only its name was modified when
the string for replacement was found both in the name and in
the value of one entry.
- In Applications Uninstall mode, when viewing file system changes
the installed application made, the names of the modified, created,
and deleted files were duplicated.
- The "Skip hidden files and folders" and "Skip system files and
folders" options in the Disk Cleanup settings were always
considered disabled, even if they were selected.
Product page URL: http://www.chemtable.com/organizer.htm
Download link: http://www.chemtable.com/files/regon.zip (1.94 Mb)
Web: http://www.chemtable.com, http://www.regorganizer.com