The Reg Organizer Registry Manager. What's new in version 3.3
- The program is faster at performing Registry operations.
- Automatic Registry Cleanup mode improvements:
- The algorithm used to search for invalid entries in the Registry
was improved. The search is safer and works faster.
- In the Settings tab of the Automatic Registry Cleanup window new
options were added that enable you to exclude nonexistent or
unidentifiable disks. Also, for better accessibility, options from
the global Settings windows concerning Automatic Registry Cleanup
were moved to this tab.
- Some computers had a problem of repeatedly accessing a CD-ROM or
floppy drive during Registry analysis when searching for invalid
references (even if the "Ignore CD-ROM and floppy disk references"
option was activated).
- The Ignore List code was rewritten. Now, any records a user adds
to the Ignore List will not be lost after installing a new version
of Reg Organizer.
- Interface changes:
- The Modes Panel was updated.
- Some graphical elements were updated.
- The search window (in which the search results from the Search
and Replace Mode were duplicated) was removed from the Registry
Editing Mode. Now, the search and/or replace results are displayed
only in the "Results" tab of the Search and Replace Mode.
- Bugs fixed:
- After using the "Update" command of the Main Menu some elements of
the program interface were sometimes displayed incorrectly.
- When using the "Information on..." command in the context menu for
a startup item in the "Startup Applications" tab, an odd window
with information about a previously selected element from a
different tab might sometimes appear.
- Pressing the "Close" button in the new key creation window in
Registry Editing mode sometimes resulted in the creation of a new
- In the Configuration Files Editing Mode when the context menu
"Open an Ini File" command was selected, the file selection dialog
was shown twice.
- An error occurred when opening an ini file via Windows Explorer in
Reg Organizer: after opening such a file Reg Organizer did not
switch to the Configuration Files Editing mode, but continued
operating in the same mode the user worked in during the previous
Reg Organizer session.
- In the "Startup Applications" tab of Registry Cleanup mode the
context menu section to view the information about the startup
processes was inaccessible. This issue concerned only those
startup processes which were located in the Windows folder, as
well as in system folders.
- Fixed bugs in Configuration Files Editing Mode:
- After creating a new section, a new item added to the "Sections and
Keys" tree-like control corresponding to the newly created section
sometimes had the wrong image (at the left of the item's label).
- The same situation sometimes happened when creating a new key.
- Creating/removing a section or a key didn't change the display of
the number of these items in the "Sections and Keys" tree-like
- Any recent files loaded into the program were not saved in the
drop-down list of the filename field.
- A new version of the compiler was used to build the program.
Product page URL: http://www.chemtable.com/organizer.htm
Download link: http://www.chemtable.com/files/regon.zip (1.47 Mb)
Web: http://www.chemtable.com, http://www.regorganizer.com