Web Forum Reader. What's new in version 2.0
- Due to changes in the topic database format, topics loaded before will be deleted when you upgrade from version 1.x to this version.
- Now it is possible to add more various forum types to Web Forum Reader:
- Forums requiring authentication are now supported.
- Now it is easier to add new resources to the program:
- The Resource Addition Wizard is now simpler to work with.
- If you add one forum from some site, the program can find and add the rest of the forums located on this site automatically.
- The new "Relearn Resource" command has been added to the context and main
menu. You can set new data extraction settings for resources which are
already added to Web Forum Reader.
- The context and main menus have been optimized. Commands that are not
available at the moment are no longer displayed.
- To make it easier to work with the information displayed in the main window, it is now possible to temporarily hide the "My Resources" panel using the link button in the lower part of the panel.
- Now it is possible to remove all topics from the Latest Topics list. The "Clear" button is now available on the corresponding tab.
- The settings of the resources already added to the program have been extended. New tabs are available in the Resource Properties window (to open it, you should right-click a resource and select the "Properties" command):
- "Columns Editing". On this tab you may assign names to the resource
columns and remove unnecessary ones.
- "Changeable Columns". Here you can select columns and if the value of these columns changes (as a result of synchronization), the resource topic will be marked as updated.
- The Synchronization Manager window restores its size and position on the screen after you restart the program.
- Incorrect displaying some resources in the Resource Addition Wizard has been fixed.
- Bugs fixed.
Product page URL: http://www.chemtable.com/WebForumReader.htm
Download link (Full version): http://www.chemtable.com/files/WebForumReader.zip (2.4 Mb)
Download link (Lite version): http://www.chemtable.com/files/WebForumReader_Lite.zip (1.5 Mb)