Vista x64 Support

Questions and comments regarding Reg Organizer, Registry Life and Autorun Organizer.
Fortune Seeker

Vista x64 Support

Post by Fortune Seeker »

Any plans to support Vista x64 in the future?
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Re: Vista x64 Support

Post by Chemtable Software »

Yes, we plan to add support of 64-bit Windows to Reg Organizer in one of the nearest versions.
gvickerman

Post by gvickerman »

Administrator wrote:Yes, we plan to add support of 64-bit Windows to Reg Organizer in one of the nearest versions.
When might we expect 64 bit support? I just renewed my subscription and will request a refund if 64 bit windows vista support is not added soon.
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

We plan to add support for 64-bit systems in 2009, probably in the first six months of the year.
Jose Carlos

Post by Jose Carlos »

I just renew reg organizer version 4.20 to 4.22. This version does not support Vista x64. I cannot install it. But version 4.20 is installed and working, but not sure if properly. Is 4.20 version good for Vista x64W?
Jose Carlos cobucci
jcscobucci@hotmail.com
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Jose Carlos wrote:I just renew reg organizer version 4.20 to 4.22. This version does not support Vista x64. I cannot install it. But version 4.20 is installed and working, but not sure if properly. Is 4.20 version good for Vista x64W?
Jose Carlos cobucci
jcscobucci@hotmail.com
Sorry, the answer is no. It allows to install itself under 64-bit systems but the correct work is not guaranteed. Currently Reg Organizer only supoorts 32-bit versions of Windows.
Ted M

Post by Ted M »

In the meantime, does anyone know of a similar program that supports 64-bit Vista? Thank you.

Ted
Moo Moo Veda

Post by Moo Moo Veda »

Yes, jv16 PowerTools but it's not as good as Reg Organizer.

Hope a Reg Organizer version compatible with 64 bit Vista comes out soon!
Morisato

Post by Morisato »

I hope to see support for this as well. Been waiting now since today after installing 64bit Vista finally. Hopefully we'll see it soon since the 'probably around 6 months' is past due its mark :/
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Sorry, we have to change the release date for the 64-bit version of Reg Organizer. Hope it will be available in the next month or two.