Reg Organizer 5.10 has been released.
What's new in version 5.10:
* Registry Search tool:
1) The search field is placed on top of the window. Now it’s
easier to run a repeat search or replacement as there is no need
to switch between tabs to enter a new query into the search field.
2) Added a feature that enables searching text strings in binary
parameters (such as REG_BINARY).
3) The search results table supports sorting of items.
4) Added a new button labeled "Check all" that allows the user to
include all types of registry values in a scanning range with a
single mouse click.
5) The number of columns in the search and replace results table
has been optimized. Now the "After Replacement" column is
displayed only if the replacement took place.
* Registry Editor:
1) Keys and parameters of the registry, that have been added to
Favorites, are now displayed in the drop-down list right in the
registry editor window, rather than in a separate window. It
simplifies work with Favorites.
2) In Favorites, users can see a comment about a key (if available),
rather than a key name. For example, if you add the key
CurrentVersion\Uninstall, you can enter a comment “Information
on installed applications”, and the key will be displayed with this
phrase in Favorites.
3) When viewing registry binary values (of REG_BINARY type), the
program displays string characters contained in the parameter.
There are three modes to display characters: 2 characters display
modes for Unicode, and one shows them in ANSI.
4) When very large keys are opened, the program displays the window
informing the user that the operation takes some time, and it’s
necessary to wait.
5) If you select the “Expand Key” command of the context menu, the tree
is expanded to a certain limit. Earlier, this command would take too
long on large registry keys, causing a computer to lock up.
* The express system check has been improved.
* Bugs fixed:
1) When the Registry Optimization tool was used while themes on
Windows Vista and higher were disabled, an error message
"TaskDialog requires themes to be enabled" would appear.
2) Comments about registry keys made by the user could get deleted
on their own.
Questions and comments regarding Reg Organizer, Registry Life and Autorun Organizer.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest