The new Reg Organizer 5.40 beta 1 has been released.
Download Reg Organizer 5.40 beta 1
* Application Uninstaller tool:
1) Now you can perform complete uninstallation of the unnecessary
programs from your system, even if they were installed without
tracing changes. Upon uninstalling, a search for information left
by this program is performed and you are asked then if you want
to remove these data too.
2) In the main window of the Application Uninstaller tool the number
of traces left by the selected application in the system is shown
now with an ability to see the detailed information.
3) Ability to rename the installed applications. The new name will be
displayed only within Full Uninstall. Thus you may give a brief
comment to any of the installed applications.
4) Quick navigation to the registry keys and folders directly from the
application system traces window.
5) When you select the installer file using the button in the
application installation with tracing window, the path where
this file is located will be remembered. Later when choosing a new
file this folder will be opened by default.
6) When viewing the traced application uninstall results the window
now can be maximized to the full screen.
* Bugs fixed:
1) Application Uninstaller tool: Some programs installed with Windows
Installer could not be uninstalled.
2) Under 64-bit system when choosing the command to show the registry
key related to the application, the standard registry editing tool
was shown, but the registry key opened by default was different
from one that should be displayed.
Questions and comments regarding Reg Organizer, Registry Life and Autorun Organizer.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests