The new Reg Organizer 6.11 has been released.
Download Reg Organizer 6.11
What's new in 6.11:
* Documentation update and bug fixes.
What's new in 6.10:
* The Important Registry Parts tool has been joined by the new section Recently
Used Files. It shows the files a user has selected in the standard Windows
Open and Save file dialogs. With this function you can completely wipe out all
drop-down file lists of all Open and Save file dialogs you were working with.
* The registry cleanup function now features the new section Recently Used files.
It allows you to automatically check the above mentioned elements and remove
erroneous ones. As the result, drop-down lists of standard Windows Open and
Save file dialogs will contain only existing files.
* The Application Uninstaller function:
1) Added the ability to perform delayed removal of the program traces. Now
when you uninstall an application, you can reboot the system if the
standard uninstaller requires it and then remove all traces of the app
from the system.
2) Added the ability to quickly add an item to the ignore list directly from
the window that shows the traces associated with an application.
3) The uninstall scenarios which need reboot are not supported. You may
reboot the system during the application's uninstall, if necessary. On
Windows load return to the Application Uninstaller tool of the Reg
Organizer utility and it will proceed to the cleanup of traces left by
the uninstalled application.
* Registry Editor: The ability to remove multiple selected registry values
* Bug fixed: Sometimes after fixing the invalid entries in the registry
cleanup function the undoing changes center record might have not been
Questions and comments regarding Reg Organizer, Registry Life and Autorun Organizer.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest