Error while deleting key

Questions and comments regarding Reg Organizer, Registry Life and Autorun Organizer.
Triple

Error while deleting key

Post by Triple »

Hi... I'm looking for a product like Reg Organizer that has the capability to deal with the error "Error while deleting key" issue that happens on some occasions. I want to delete these keys. I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING SO I DON'T WANT BUILT IN PROTECTION AGAINST MYSELF!

Here is a link a discussion regarding the solution on dealing with this problem...
https://www.raymond.cc/blog/full-contro ... -registry/

Does Reg Organizer delete these stubborn keys? .

If not how big a deal would it be to add this capability in a future version? I'm not a programmer so I have no idea but it seems like all you have to do is change ownership and/or have admin privileges. :idea:

Regards
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Re: Error while deleting key

Post by Chemtable Software »

Hello,

We have an idea to add the automatic unlocking when working with such registry keys in registry editing tool of Reg Organizer. But the current version can help only manual manual changing the key permissions like in the standard regedit.exe.
Triple

Post by Triple »

Konstantin Polyakov wrote:Hello,

We have an idea to add the automatic unlocking when working with such registry keys in registry editing tool of Reg Organizer. But the current version can help only manual manual changing the key permissions like in the standard regedit.exe.
Is this available yet? I need to be able to unlock and delete.
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Post by Chemtable Software »

Unfortunately, not available yet.