Full Uninstall features

Questions and comments regarding Soft Organizer
DimitriAus

Full Uninstall features

Post by DimitriAus »

Full Uninstall does not uninstall anything by itself. It just starts uninstalls as from Control Panel Add-Remove.

Full uninstall would look for and remove associated registry values, dll, files and folders left after a program. But this program is the bogus.
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Re: Full Uninstall 1.09 - What's New

Post by Chemtable Software »

DimitriAus wrote:Full Uninstall does not uninstall anything by itself. It just starts uninstalls as from Control Panel Add-Remove.
Not only calling the standard uninstall tool in supported. Full Uninsntall allows to track all activity during the installation of the application and store it to a so-called log file. Later this log file can be used for deep uninstall of the program. To view how it works click Uninstall on the main window to start the procedure of tracking the installation.
DimitriAus wrote:Full uninstall would look for and remove associated registry values, dll, files and folders left after a program. But this program is the bogus.
We just working on this functionality. It will be available in the future versions.
Jaycub

Re: Full Uninstall features

Post by Jaycub »

I see the question i was here to ask has been answered and i look foreward to further releases, the program at least has caught my attention, and the author to date has been generous, i will keep track of the progress, as it's something that many forum users may be interested in..

Good luck with program and i will come back and check on the progress and submit it on our own forum for reviews.