Suggestions

Questions and comments regarding Soft Organizer
TPC

Suggestions

Post by TPC »

More suggestions,eventho it does not exactly contribute to the topic of this discussion.. ;)

--->

Suggestions...
To have in Options to choose whether the Windows system restore backups are created or not, currently it makes them always.
(I personally don't use/want them since I have 3rd party software for this)

When an installation has been monitored and the log saved, it shouldn't analyze the application again,when clicking on it's name at the list prior to uninstalling it, since it has already been analyzed by monitoring the installation.. ??
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Re: Excludes items

Post by Chemtable Software »

TPC wrote:More suggestions,eventho it does not exactly contribute to the topic of this discussion.. ;)

--->

Suggestions...
To have in Options to choose whether the Windows system restore backups are created or not, currently it makes them always.
(I personally don't use/want them since I have 3rd party software for this)
You may disable this. Just press Ctrl-R on the screen prior to the restore point creation.
TPC wrote: When an installation has been monitored and the log saved, it shouldn't analyze the application again,when clicking on it's name at the list prior to uninstalling it, since it has already been analyzed by monitoring the installation.. ??
No, the analysis still must be performed as it often allows to find the data left by the application in the system during its work. Tracing the installation does not helps here.