The new Full Unisntall 2.11 has been released.
Download Full Uninstall 2.11
What's New in 2.11:
* Minor internal changes aimed at improving the product quality.
What's New in 2.10:
* Application traces searching algorithm has been improved. Now when
uninstalling an application via Full Uninstall, it detects more
data left by the uninstalled application in the system.
* An ability to install updates to the applications installed with
* Now you can install applications with tracing directly from the
Windows Explorer's context menu.
* The support for simultaneous removal of two or more applications
has been added. The list of applications in the main window now
supports multiple selection.
* While an application is being uninstalled with its built-in
uninstall tool, an ability to start searching for the application's
traces without waiting for the uninstall process to finish has
been added. This works best when the default uninstaller of
a program works incorrectly or halts.
* Windows 8 Consumer Preview support.
* Bug fixed: Under Windows XP the command to show the registry
key in the editor being called from application traces viewing window
might not work.
* The System Restore Point creation during the uninstall now may be disabled
in the program' s Settings.
Questions and comments regarding Soft Organizer
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest