"Access violation" after application installation

Questions and comments regarding Soft Organizer
TPC

"Access violation" after application installation

Post by TPC »

Hi.
Keep up the good work with this software, it's getting better and better...
I have v3.40 and this is what happened with it,when i was about to scan the system after installation was complete:

I had to kill the soft organizer process with task manager,cause it was totally locked after that error message box.

I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit on a laptop, i7-quad core 2.8Ghz 8Gb memory

pppst... how about offering a life time license for soft organizer for a higher price, i'd like to get that one. :D
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Re: "Access violation" after application installation

Post by Chemtable Software »

Hello,

It would be very useful to reproduce this error. Does it occurs after installing the specific application?
TPC wrote: pppst... how about offering a life time license for soft organizer for a higher price, i'd like to get that one. :D
Already thinking about such type of license.
TPC

Post by TPC »

Konstantin Polyakov wrote:Hello,

It would be very useful to reproduce this error. Does it occurs after installing the specific application?
TPC wrote: pppst... how about offering a life time license for soft organizer for a higher price, i'd like to get that one. :D
Already thinking about such type of license.

I don't remember with which application the error occured,but if it does it again,i will see if windows error logs have anything useful,and send it over to you.
OR I will then try to reproduce the error with the same application, and log everything. :)
I think that is the only time it happened on me.
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Post by Chemtable Software »

Not sure the Windows logs will be helpful in this case, rather the name of the application which causes this problem. Please let me know if the issue occurs again.