I have Soft Organizer...

Questions and comments regarding Soft Organizer
pcwiz

I have Soft Organizer...

Post by pcwiz »

but I can't get it to register. Is it truly free? Or do I need a registration code.

Also, when I enable Tracking, it slows down boot time and login time to Windoze 7 Pro, so much, over 5 minutes, that I had to disable it. That was the whole reason I got the software for. However, it does a great job of hunting down all the left behind trash when It completes the uninstall.

Thank you,

pcwiz
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Re: I have Soft Organizer...

Post by Chemtable Software »

pcwiz wrote:but I can't get it to register. Is it truly free? Or do I need a registration code.
The program is not free. To order a license please visit http://www.chemtable.com/order_soft_org ... online.htm.
pcwiz wrote: Also, when I enable Tracking, it slows down boot time and login time to Windoze 7 Pro, so much, over 5 minutes, that I had to disable it. That was the whole reason I got the software for. However, it does a great job of hunting down all the left behind trash when It completes the uninstall.
The tracing feature should be used only when you install a new application and want to see what items have been changed in your system during the installation. It does not affect the system boot time. Please see the program's documentation to learn more about the applications tracing function. To do this select in the Main window: Other Functions -> User's Manual -> Working with the Program -> Installing a New Application.