Full Uninstall 2.11 beta 1 - What's New

Questions and comments regarding Soft Organizer
Anton Maksimov
Developers Team

Full Uninstall 2.11 beta 1 - What's New

Post by Anton Maksimov »

The new Full Unisntall 2.11 beta 1 has been released.

Download Full Uninstall 2.11 beta 1

What's New:

What's New in 2.10 beta 2:

* Minor internal changes aimed at improving the product quality.
jmjsquared

Re: Full Uninstall 2.11 beta 1 - What's New

Post by jmjsquared »

Greetings,
I am currently using Version 2.0 beta 1. Can this new version safely be installed over the old or should I uninstall the older version first?
In one of his responses to a support request I maderecently, Konstantin Polyakov wrote:
Regarding the reboot problem in Full Uninstall. In the next version we plan to add the delayed traces cleanup. I.e. you may close the uninstall wizard window after the standard uninstaller has requested reboot and the traces will be kept. Next time you run Full Uninstall they can be removed.

This would make Full Uninstall unique in its class, I believe. I know of no other third-party uninstaller that can do this. How soon can we expect to see this added funcionality? Months? Two weeks? How about twelve hours? ;)
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Post by Chemtable Software »

jmjsquared wrote:Greetings,
I am currently using Version 2.0 beta 1. Can this new version safely be installed over the old or should I uninstall the older version first?
If installing to the same folder, you may not uninstall the previous version first.
jmjsquared wrote: In one of his responses to a support request I maderecently, Konstantin Polyakov wrote:
Regarding the reboot problem in Full Uninstall. In the next version we plan to add the delayed traces cleanup. I.e. you may close the uninstall wizard window after the standard uninstaller has requested reboot and the traces will be kept. Next time you run Full Uninstall they can be removed.

This would make Full Uninstall unique in its class, I believe. I know of no other third-party uninstaller that can do this. How soon can we expect to see this added funcionality? Months? Two weeks? How about twelve hours? ;)
We plan to add this feature to the version which will be available in August. Thank you for your interest!
jmjsquared

Post by jmjsquared »

We plan to add this feature to the version which will be available in August. Thank you for your interest!
Thanks for the reply that's really good news! My current license expires in July and I'll happily pay (not too much, please!) for the upGRADE to Version 3.xx [?]

Continued success.