What happened to my question?

Questions and comments regarding Reg Organizer, Registry Life and Autorun Organizer.
Ben

What happened to my question?

Post by Ben »

I posted a valid question on this forum late last November. It was regarding an error message I received while using the Registry Optimization mode while in Vista safe mode. I waited patiently for a response, figuring it was the first time this type of error has been reported.
Now, I log in, only to find out that both the thread I started and my account(username) has been deleted.
What kind of customer service is that? My thread was clearly not spam or in anyway any violation of the EUA. My account had a valid email address, yet I did not get any emails regarding either my thread or my account cancellation. I have gotten better treatment from forums regarding freeware and shareware. This makes me reconsider renewing my subscription to Reg Organizer.
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Re: What happened to my question?

Post by Chemtable Software »

Probably your message has been deleted as it was erroneously recognized as spam. Please accept our apologizes.

Regarding your question: it is not recommended to use the Optimization mode from the Windows' Safe mode. If you've tried to run it outside the Safe mode and got the same error please let me know. Also please specify the error text you get.
Ben

Post by Ben »

The specific error text was in my original post. Also, I have never got an error message by running in regular boot up.

The reason I run Reg Organizer in Safe Mode is to allow access to directories that are normally locked during a regular boot up. Should I still run Disk Cleanup and Automatic Registry Cleaner in Safe Mode?
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Ben wrote:The reason I run Reg Organizer in Safe Mode is to allow access to directories that are normally locked during a regular boot up. Should I still run Disk Cleanup and Automatic Registry Cleaner in Safe Mode?
Not sure. What directories are you speaking about?
Ben

Post by Ben »

Directories used by running programs in during a normal boot such as AVG and Spy Sweeper. I can delete their temp files in Safe Mode when they're not being used.
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Okay, if you'll be able to provide more specific error text of that error you may post it here.