missing to delete object in registry

Questions and comments regarding Reg Organizer, Registry Life and Autorun Organizer.
oldi

missing to delete object in registry

Post by oldi »

Question.
My OS windows Vista Ultra sp2.32 bit
Regorganizer v6.02
Application uninstaller.
I installed Agnitum Outpost Security Suite v8.0
After reboot, there were major problems.
Long response times, according to the operating system message, there are now,no drivers for the sound system and Lan system.
Used motherboard CD for the reinstallation of drivers.
Now the operating system froze completely.

Used uninstaller to remove the program.Sound and lan drivere is now back.
When searching for Agnitum and AFW, were found in the following folders and keys.
In the registry, Agnitum firewall driver is present in HK-L-M \ System \ current controlset and controlset 001 and controlset 002
\ Enum \ Root \ Legacy \ AFW \ 0000 \ agnitum firewall driver

Folders and keys can not be deleted.
How is this done.
I have admin.rights
Best regards
oldi
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Re: missing to delete object in registry

Post by Chemtable Software »

You may try to rollback to one of the previously created system restore points. But first of all I would recommend to contact Agnitum support service with this issue. Maybe they will suggest the way to easily remove the Outpost Security Suite product from your system.
oldi

Post by oldi »

Konstantin Polyakov wrote:You may try to rollback to one of the previously created system restore points. But first of all I would recommend to contact Agnitum support service with this issue. Maybe they will suggest the way to easily remove the Outpost Security Suite product from your system.
Sorry, (I have given up Agnitum support and their auto-generated responses, the most suggested is their clean tool,
causing a total freezing of the system, the transmitted error logs disappear, etc.)
I try again.
It is a fresh install of vista ultimate sp2.
Using reg.org.v6.02, uninstall (I have a valid key), carried out an installation of ag.security suite (i have a valid key)
Before installation, the 3 mentioned registration values are not in regestry.
Uninstall, due to the many errors, performed with reg.org.uninstaller.
My question is,
why remove reg.org not the 3 mentioned values,in the registry.
best regards oldi
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Post by Chemtable Software »

The Agnitum application might not have been correctly uninstalled and therefore, for example, block the registry keys using the driver or Windows service. Reg Organizer's uninstaller is not able to deal with such keys. You may also try to reinstall Agnitum in order to remove it correctly after that.