[French translation] Reg Organizer 7.0 not on the right way

Questions and comments regarding Reg Organizer, Registry Life and Autorun Organizer.
malaverde

[French translation] Reg Organizer 7.0 not on the right way

Post by malaverde »

Hello

After installing Reg Organizer 7.0, what a surprise! I assume you are looking for more customers but please stop destroying my language (french) with spelling mistakes everywhere and even several nonsense, you should realize that it could be damaging to the reputation of a so-called serious program, thanks.

Greater dissatisfaction, even after having unchecked the automatic update, i see that your program continues for an unknown reason to call home, or whatever else??? For a program having access to my registry it is totally unacceptable > immediately uninstalled.

Hoping in the future appropriate changes concerning the subjects above. Thanks for reading.
malaverde

Re: Reg Organizer 7.0 not on the right way

Post by malaverde »

As requested the French Translation. Remains to be done: checking in situ (in the program) for uppercase letters to optimize the look, and some sentences (approximately fifteen) which could be confusing... Thanks for your understanding.

Update - February 28, 2015
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by malaverde on Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:28 am, edited 10 times in total.
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Post by Chemtable Software »

Thank you! There is a problem with the text length in the main window: https://yadi.sk/i/MxN0Wjqgev72n. How can we shorten these sentences:

Vous pouvez optimiser %d programme
Vous pouvez optimiser %d programmes

?
malaverde

Post by malaverde »

%d programme à vérifier
%d programmes à vérifier
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Thanks, I've corrected the translation.
If you need a free license or subscription renewal, please let me know.
malaverde

Re: [French translation] Reg Organizer 7.0 not on the right

Post by malaverde »

This translation needs improvement, i'll try to do my best as soon as i have time, even if with this "SILEditor" it is a real pain.

Thank you for your offer, i reserve my answer hoping appropriate changes concerning the second subject i did not get any response above.
navy57

Post by navy57 »

Hello,
Before criticizing the translations, it is first necessary to have made 'and more Russian to French.'
Just to give you an idea that translation software took me about 2 days, here !.
malaverde

Post by malaverde »

navy57 wrote:Hello,
Before criticizing the translations, it is first necessary to have made 'and more Russian to French.'
Just to give you an idea that translation software took me about 2 days, here !.
Hello

It depends if you are Russian or French. Effectively in the first case i have nothing to criticize, but in the second case it's different, for several good reasons making translation does not exempt to pay attention to grammar and spelling, whatever the software you use. Peace.
malaverde

Post by malaverde »

Translation updated
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

malaverde, thank you, I'll update the setup package with the latest version of the translation.

Regarding your question about accessing the server even if updates check is disabled. Yes, if check for updates is disabled, the dialog is not shown to the user in case if the newer version is available, but internally the program downloads the file with the latest version information. Do you think this should not be done?

navy57, it was a great job by making the initial translation, but if you have used the Russian translation file as a starting point and without knowing the Russian language (by comparing the text strings in the English interface and Russian translation file) then this looks as an even much harder work!

In the future versions we plan to implement an easy way to get the file with the English interface strings to anyone who wants to translate the program into their language.