Translate Reg Organizer to Indonesian language

Questions and comments regarding Reg Organizer, Registry Life and Autorun Organizer.
Zilzal

Translate Reg Organizer to Indonesian language

Post by Zilzal »

Hi,

I am interesting to become a translator of this program, so I have add Indonesian to "custom language" field into the .sib, please add function (string) which will allow me to import my translations into Reg Organizer using TsiLang. Because current .sib file does not have any string in TsiLang app window.

If you want this language, please response by send me back the file attached with string inside! thank you....

Regards,
Zilzal
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Re: Translate Reg Organizer to Indonesian language

Post by Chemtable Software »

Hello,

Thank you for your interest!

I've attached the file with the untranslated strings. To activate it in the program place the sib file to the folder which by default has the below path:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Reg Organizer\Languages

Then choose Main Menu -> Commands -> Language... to turn on this language file in the program.
Indonesian.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Zilzal

Post by Zilzal »

Konstantin Polyakov wrote:Hello,

Thank you for your interest!

I've attached the file with the untranslated strings. To activate it in the program place the sib file to the folder which by default has the below path:

Then choose Main Menu -> Commands -> Language... to turn on this language file in the program.
Indonesian.zip
Thanks for the quick response. Let's get to work!
will get back here ASAP.

Regards,
Zilzal
Zilzal

Post by Zilzal »

Hello everyone,

Finally!!. Good news for Indonesian people, the Indonesian language for Reg Organizer is available now.

Download the attached file. Then extract and copy and paste Indonesian.sib to the following path:

That its! and thank you.

Best regards,
Zalzala Zilzal
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Thank you very much!
Zilzal

Post by Zilzal »

Hello Konstantin,

Please updates the previous file with this one. Fix many typos on translation that reported by Indonesian user.
Please send me new strings that just add on v7.15 beta 1...so i can make complete translation.

Regards,
Zilzal
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Hello,

The Indonesian language file with the new strings is attached. Please do not change the language's name "Language N1", otherwise will be more difficult to merge.
Zilzal

Post by Zilzal »

Hello again, :)

Here the translations updates...

Thanks,
Zilzal
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Dear Zilzal,

We've launched the site for the translators of our products http://langs.chemtable-cloud.com. Please register on it and you'll receive by email the link to the language file for the new version of Reg Organizer as soon as it released. The translated language file can be uploaded via the same site.