Brazilian Portuguese translation

Questions and comments regarding Reg Organizer, Registry Life and Autorun Organizer.
mchal

Brazilian Portuguese translation

Post by mchal »

Konstantin Polyakov wrote:Thanks, I've corrected the translation.
If you need a free license or subscription renewal, please let me know.
Hi, Konstantin Polyakov:

Sorry for contacting this way, "off-topic".

I am a very experienced Brazilian translator. How about having a Brazilian Portuguese language file for Reg Organizer free of charge in exchange for a lifetime license for the program?

Note that, just as British English is a bit different from American English, so Brazilian Portuguese differs to a point from Portugal's Portuguese.

Please, tell me whether this is of your interest and, if you accept my proposal, where to get its English language for translation.

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Regards,
Milton
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Re: Brazilian Portuguese translation

Post by Chemtable Software »

Hello,

We already have a very good Brazilian Portuguese translator. His translations (as well as the others) can be downloaded from http://langshelper.com/chemtable.
mchal

Post by mchal »

Konstantin Polyakov wrote:Hello,

We already have a very good Brazilian Portuguese translator. His translations (as well as the others) can be downloaded from http://langshelper.com/chemtable.
Thanks for your reply.

Yes, you may have, but either he doesn't have free time to care or doesn't seem to bother to keep the language file up to date.

Anyway, thanks again.

Regards.
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Post by Chemtable Software »

The translation is up-to-date, because the version 7.62 has the same interface as 7.60. This is why the latest translation on the site was for version 7.60.