RO5 Match Sorting

Questions and comments regarding Reg Organizer, Registry Life and Autorun Organizer.
finge

RO5 Match Sorting

Post by finge »

v4.25 was the last to have Match (column) Sorting in Registry Search Results. I need that and was wondering if I’m missing something or is that function is no longer available. In Vista/7 I have no choice but to use v5 but with my favorite XP Pro machines, I’ll only use 4.25, not v5 for that reason. What’s the answer?
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Re: RO5 Match Sorting

Post by Chemtable Software »

We've made a special build with added ability to sort the results in registry search tool:

http://www.chemtable.com/users/RO50_added_sorting.exe

Is this what you asked for?
finge

Post by finge »

2-13-10 11:10 PM EST
Yes Sir - That did it. Tested out very nicely on Vista 32(s). I'll try it on the 64(s) and Win7(32) soon. I looked through the forum prior to posting and didn't find another instance about this. Did I miss something or am I really the first to bring this to bear? Interesting and .... thanks for fixing it. finge

Hope you include that on your current 5 download.
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Post by Chemtable Software »

This feature will be included to the next public version of Reg Organizer. Yes, you are the first who wrote about this here. Although we had plans to add this functionality to the future versions.