Disk Cleanup feature

Questions and comments regarding Reg Organizer, Registry Life and Autorun Organizer.
SophB

Disk Cleanup feature

Post by SophB »

Hi! I need some software to clean the files that are not needed anymore from my PC. I do automatic cleaning of Windows files from time to time, but still I got messages that my PC lacks free space. I'd like to clean all the temporary files and the ones that are not used by any program, also I thought about deleting duplicated files, if any. Is Reg Organizer a good choice for these needs? TIA
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Re: Reg Organizer vs Registry Life - Registry Cleaner

Post by Chemtable Software »

Hello,

Yes, Reg Organizer has useless disk data cleanup feature. Open Reg Organizer and click Disk Cleaner in the left-hand panel. The latest version can be downloaded from:

http://www.chemtable.com/builds/main/re ... -setup.exe
SophB

Re: Disk Cleanup feature

Post by SophB »

I downloaded Reg Organizer from your link and installed it. The program has detected a lot of problems with my registry and lots of useless files and folders, so now it's cleaning up my computer. Hope it'll help. I'm using your software for the first time, so I'd like to give you my primary feedback -- I was pleasantly surprised that Reg Organizer has a very clear user interface, so even I had no problems getting started with it. Thank you for this)
Chemtable Software
Developers Team

Re: Disk Cleanup feature

Post by Chemtable Software »

Thank you for your comments. Hope Reg Organizer will help to get rid of the useless files on your PC (though Reg Organizer's main functionality is relating to the optimizing and cleaning of the system registry).