Autorun Organizer Version History
Version 2.29 (12/13/2016)
- The correct recognition of the system commands without the extension and the path, for example: subst w: "D:\some\path\" in the startup.
- Bug fixed: in was not possible to delay the items, which had in the names the characters prohibited in the file names, for example "?".
Version 2.28 (11/10/2016)
Version 2.27 (10/11/2016)
- Moving the service to the 64-bit architecture (of running under the 64-bit system). In some cases this leads to the faster service work.
Version 2.26 (09/29/2016)
Version 2.25 (09/19/2016)
- Bug fixed: On some systems running Windows 10 if the system startup optimization is enabled, the turning off of the computer could take more time than usually.
Version 2.24 (08/29/2016)
- The multi-language support module improvements.
Version 2.23 (07/25/2016)
- Bug fixed: The product's version could be displayed incorrectly on some systems.
Version 2.22 (07/18/2016)
Version 2.21 (03/28/2016)
- The startup impact is now shown for a larger number of items.
Version 2.20 (03/22/2016)
- The applications which has a big impact on the startup are marked in the list with the arrow (available in Windows 10/8).
- Now it is possible to restore using the Undoing Changes Center the startup entries you ever removed. With it it is also easy to cancel the performed optimizations of the startup entries in case this is necessary.
- Bug fixed: If larger system fonts are enabled in Windows 10/8.1, the program's windows have been blurred.
Version 2.15 (11/23/2015)
- The program's installation script has been improved.
Version 2.14 (09/15/2015)
- Support of users translations of the program into the other languages. If you want to translate Autorun Organizer into the another language, please visit http://langs.chemtable-cloud.com.
Version 2.12 (07/03/2015)
- The automatically started Windows services are also shown in the list by default. Previously, to view them it was necessary to change the option.
- Bug fixed: A standard button for minimizing the application was disabled.
Version 2.11 (05/12/2015)
- The problem with the application's digital signature has been fixed.
- Anti-virus check of the startup applications using the VirusTotal service.
- Support of the new startup locations: Services and Drivers. Autorun Organizer allows to to configure the delayed launch of the applications from these locations as for other startup applications.
- When displaying entries which are calling the third-party code by way of using the rundll32.exe program, the information about the actually called module is shown instead of rundll32.exe.
- A command for removing the selected entry has been added to the startup items list.
- Bug fixed: In some cases the new entries were not shown in the separate group as is customary in the program.
- Bug fixed: Some interface parts does not displayed correctly under the Classic Windows theme.
- Bug fixed: After delaying some programs a superfluous window might occur on their loading after logging to the system.
- The first program release.