Autorun Organizer Version History
v. 4.01 11/14/2019
- A new setting "Skip the User Account Control warning" added. When enabled, you will be able to launch Autorun Organizer using the Desktop shortcut without the User Account Control warning.
v. 4.0 11/07/2019
- The program has been moved to the 64-bit architecture (the previous program versions were 32-bit, but 64-bit Windows was fully supported). This gives the speed up of up to 20% on specific operations, such as working with the system registry (in case your Windows is 64-bit too).
v. 3.14 10/23/2019
v. 3.13 08/23/2019
v. 3.12 08/07/2019
- The new compiler is used. The program's size is reduced by 2 Mb.
v. 3.11 07/31/2019
- A button to delete a startup application has been renamed to Remove and Disable to emphasize that not only removal will be done, but also adding this application to the startup will be prevented in the future.
- Fixed bugs.
v. 3.10 05/27/2019
v. 3.09 04/10/2019
v. 3.08 02/25/2019
v. 3.07 12/12/2019
- Installer improvement. Added the ability (by setting a corresponding flag option at the uninstall) to remove all Autorun Organizer's data and settings from the system when uninstalling it.
- Bug fixed: In some cases under the 64-bit operating system the shortcuts pointing to the file in the Program Files folder could be incorrectly recognized as invalid.
v. 3.06 02/02/2019
v. 3.05 12/12/2018
- Online services interaction improvements.
- The interaction with VirusTotal, a service for online checking for viruses has been improved.
- Installer improvements.
v. 3.02 10/26/2018
v. 3.01 09/14/2018
- The program's look has been enhanced if using the Classic theme under Windows XP-7.
- The new startup applications notifications function has been improved.
v. 3.0 08/31/2018
- Notifications about adding applications to the startup including their cloud antivirus analysis.
v. 2.47 05/16/2018
v. 2.46 05/10/2018
v. 2.45 04/03/2018
v. 2.41 11/08/2017
- Bug fixed: Some applications that automatically starts from Task Scheduler could be incorrectly recognized as erroneous and marked red although they are correct.
v. 2.40 11/01/2017
- More relevant search results are shown when using the Search Online command on the entry.
- The entries, which have large and slight number of anti-viruses detections now highlighted with the different colors.
- Bug fixed: When using the Delay Load for... command the delayed entry could be duplicated in the system.
- Bug fixed: The removed startup entries have not been displayed in the Undoing Changes Center.
v. 2.37 08/09/2017
- Now you may permanently exclude the applications from the optimization. To do this click on the cross at the right of the application in the the recommendations window.
v. 2.36 07/25/2017
- Updating of some interface elements.
v. 2.35 03/27/2017
- When using the Search Internet context menu command the product name instead of the entry's name is passed to the search engine. This often gives more relevant results.
- When using the Search Internet context menu command for the entries, which are calling the third-party code by way of using the rundll32.exe program, the search results for the actually called module is shown instead of rundll32.exe.
- The Windows services are not shown now in the startup items list by default. To display them click "all startup locations" in the upper part of the tool.
v. 2.30 02/22/2017
- Detecting the larger number of incorrect startup entries. Such entries are marked red in the list and recommended for removal.
v. 2.29 12/13/2016
- The correct recognition of the system commands without the extension and the path, for example: subst w: "D:\some\path\" in the startup.
- Bug fixed: in was not possible to delay the items, which had in the names the characters prohibited in the file names, for example "?".
v. 2.28 11/10/2016
v. 2.27 10/11/2016
- Moving the service to the 64-bit architecture (of running under the 64-bit system). In some cases this leads to the faster service work.
v. 2.26 09/29/2016
v. 2.25 09/19/2016
- Bug fixed: On some systems running Windows 10 if the system startup optimization is enabled, the turning off of the computer could take more time than usually.
v. 2.24 08/29/2016
- The multi-language support module improvements.
v. 2.23 07/25/2016
- Bug fixed: The product's version could be displayed incorrectly on some systems.
v. 2.22 07/18/2016
v. 2.21 03/28/2016
- The startup impact is now shown for a larger number of items.
v. 2.20 03/22/2016
- The applications which has a big impact on the startup are marked in the list with the arrow (available in Windows 10/8).
- Now it is possible to restore using the Undoing Changes Center the startup entries you ever removed. With it it is also easy to cancel the performed optimizations of the startup entries in case this is necessary.
- Bug fixed: If larger system fonts are enabled in Windows 10/8.1, the program's windows have been blurred.
v. 2.15 11/23/2015
- The program's installation script has been improved.
v. 2.14 09/15/2015
- Support of users translations of the program into the other languages. If you want to translate Autorun Organizer into the another language, please visit http://langs.chemtable-cloud.com.
v. 2.12 07/03/2015
- The automatically started Windows services are also shown in the list by default. Previously, to view them it was necessary to change the option.
- Bug fixed: A standard button for minimizing the application was disabled.
v. 2.11 05/12/2015
- The problem with the application's digital signature has been fixed.
- Anti-virus check of the startup applications using the VirusTotal service.
- Support of the new startup locations: Services and Drivers. Autorun Organizer allows to to configure the delayed launch of the applications from these locations as for other startup applications.
- When displaying entries which are calling the third-party code by way of using the rundll32.exe program, the information about the actually called module is shown instead of rundll32.exe.
- A command for removing the selected entry has been added to the startup items list.
- Bug fixed: In some cases the new entries were not shown in the separate group as is customary in the program.
- Bug fixed: Some interface parts does not displayed correctly under the Classic Windows theme.
- Bug fixed: After delaying some programs a superfluous window might occur on their loading after logging to the system.
- The first program release.