March 26, 2011 (updated 1 year ago), Chemtable Software
Reg Organizer Activation
After the payment for the license completes, you should receive an e-mail with the license key. In order to activate the program with the key, please follow the below steps.
1. Download and install the latest version of Reg Organizer (even if you already have the program installed)
2. Run Reg Organizer
3. In the menu bar find the “Help” menu and select the “Enter the License Key…” command
4. In the opened window type the license key you have received.
Please note, the license key must be typed exactly as it is in the registration letter. Otherwise, the activation will fail.
In order to avoid typing errors, you better copy the license key into Windows clipboard (by selecting the key and copying it with the Ctrl+C shortcut) and paste it to the license key textbox in the program (by clicking the box to put a cursor into it and pressing the Ctrl+V shortcut).
5. If after you have typed the license key another textbox appears asking you to type a user name, please type the user name exactly as it is in the registration letter.
In order to avoid typing errors, you better copy the user name into Windows clipboard (by selecting the key and copying it with the Ctrl+C shortcut) and paste it to the user name textbox in the program (by clicking the box to put a cursor into it and pressing the Ctrl+V shortcut).
6. Click the “OK” button. If you have typed the license key and the user name correctly, you should see a corresponding message.
There can be several reasons for that.
The key is entered with a typo
If after purchasing a license you have received your license key (by e-mail or via SMS), and after entering the key, a user name box has appeared, this could indicate there is a typo in the license key.
The most common mistakes users make are confusing Latin capital letters “I”, “S”, “O” with numbers “1”, “5”, and “0” respectively, or vice versa.
In order to avoid typos while entering the key, please use the Copy (Ctrl+C) and Paste (Ctrl+V) operations. This minimizes the chances of any errors.
A non-license or blocked license key is used
If a license key is distributed by a user and becomes available to the public, it gets blocked and is no longer accepted by the program. In this case, you will need to purchase a license for the program again.
The license key still doesn’t work
If you have checked you are entering the license key correctly several times, the key is legitimate, but the program still doesn’t accept it, please contact support to resolve this issue.